cart

Продуктов в корзине: 0

Поиск товаров

Новинки

Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня

ТЕМА: Richard Mille RM 060 replica watch RM 60-01 REGATTA FLYBACK CHRONOGRAPH

Richard Mille RM 060 replica watch RM 60-01 REGATTA FLYBACK CHRONOGRAPH 1 нед. 4 дн. назад #557

• abigail6
  • abigail6 аватар
  • Новый участник
Richard Mille RM 50-04 Tourbillon Split-Seconds Chronograph Kimi Räikkönen

Two days before the start of the Singapore Formula One Grand Prix, on September 18, 2019, Richard Mille (Richard Mille) demonstrated a fascinating novelty-a tourbillon and split chronograph Functional exquisite high-end swiss movement replica watches. It was created in memory of experienced racing driver Kimi Räikkönen and his Alfa Romeo racing team.

The Singapore Grand Prix will mark the 307th game of the Finnish athlete known as the "Iceman". Before us, there is an impressive model of sports life: 18 years of professional career, Kimi Räikkönen (Kimi Räikkönen) has won 103 championships, 21 of which stood in the highest position. So far, the athlete is the most famous Finnish racer in Formula One.

From now on, Kimi will wear the RM 50-04 tourbillon minute-second chronograph on the track. In the production of this exclusive manual-winding watch, grade 5 titanium and TPT®-carbon weighing only 7 grams were used. The connection between the tourbillon and the split chronograph requires a detailed study of the mechanism of energy transfer. The need to reduce friction between parts has led to the development of improved versions of the "teeth" of the reel and pinion, which in turn improves the torque.richard mille rm 11-03 mclaren flyback chronograph

The stunning timing device is designed in the color of a single racing C38. The bezel and back cover made of TPT®-quartz are white. In the process of making this material, 600 layers of silicon with a thickness of only 45 microns were impregnated with a white substrate and baked in an autoclave at 120°C.

This technology can achieve the best abrasion resistance and light-weight ratio, providing materials with hypoallergenic and UV resistance. The case (44.50 x 49.65 x 16.10 mm) of the new high-end watch uses the same technology and is made of TPT®-carbon. In the wonderful Richard Mille timepiece, the combination of white and red can be found on the rubber strap of this model. Red decorations are also used on the internal bezel, chronograph, power reserve and watch operating mode indicators. On the dial made of grade 5 titanium, the number "7" stands out as a reference for Räikkönen's number. The model has been tested and can withstand up to 5000G overload.jacob & co astronomia zodiac at100.40.ac.ab.b

Raikkonen himself said to the new model of the Richard Mille brand that became an ambassador in 2018: "We are known in Finland for our courage and determination. We even have a word called "sisu". Although There are a lot of difficulties, which still made us cross the finish line. However, in my sport, sisu is not enough. I have to rely on high-performance technology and team spirit-since joining the Alfa Romeo Racing Team, I have been very Appreciation. Most importantly, there must be pure passion! Richard Mille has been relying on these three aspects to power his engine for many years-guts, technical ability and most importantly fun. This is Why I am so happy to wear the breakthrough RM 50-04 on my wrist."

Richard Mille-RM 50-04 Tourbillon Minutes and Seconds Chronograph Kimi Raikkonen (Kimi Raikkonen)

On the occasion of the upcoming Singapore Formula One Grand Prix on September 22, Richard Mille (Richard Mille) will launch the RM 50-04 tourbillon minute-second chronograph Kimi Raikkonen with partners.replica watches best
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.066 секунд

Недавно смотрели

Go to top